Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Account Maintenance (relationship development, initiate, measure, and improve sales programs)
- Quarterly meetings with key accounts and other travel as necessary
- Account reporting/data gathering and analysis
- Coordinate with and maintain prioritize list for marketing department
- Develop and manage for growth: national account sales, marketing, and rebate contracts
- Develop and make recommendations to improve sales plan and structure
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature of Work
- Position has authority to formulate, affect, interpret or implement management policies or operating practices (may have review/approval from a higher level).
- Position carries out major assignments in conducting the operations of the business
- Position performs work that effects business operations to a substantial degree, even if position’s assignments are related operation of a particular segment of the business.
- Position provides consultation or expert advice to management.
- Position is involved in planning long- or short-term business objectives.
- Typically possesses 3 to 7 years of relevant professional work experience. Prior supervisory experience is preferred but not required.
- Middle level of management. Typically manages supervisors, project leads, and/or staff. Responsible for an organization(s) performing work in one or more related functions or projects.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents, professional journals and governmental regulations. Ability to write complex reports, detailed business correspondence, policies and procedures. Ability to give effective presentations to management and large groups.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume.
- This position requires expert office, PC/computer, and calculator skills
Job Function: Sales Salary Range: £50k-£75k ($75k-$110k) Location: United States of America Email: email@example.com