By MWA & OPI
The way that Americans work has changed forever: companies all over the country have reduced staffing levels, moved all or in part to home working and reorganised (or even disposed of) some or all of their offices.
What does this mean for the US business supplies industry?
It is vital for all companies in the business supplies sector to have an in-depth insight into not only how US companies are now organised, what business supplies items they are buying and where they are buying them from, but also what buyers want from their suppliers – both now and in the future.
The US Business Products Consumer: Trends and Behaviours in 2022-23 is a new research report that reveals exactly what US workplaces want today – and what they will require in future. Based on 400 in-depth interviews with business supplies buyers in a range of US company size brackets, regions and broad activities, the research will investigate a number of critical areas:
- Current and expected future business operations (e.g. sales volumes, staffing levels and the extent of home working)
- Spend/budget for business supplies purchasing (including budget/spend for employee home use), as well as ordering method, order frequency and average order value) in 2022 and 2023.
- Types of business supplies being purchased currently (including the items being purchased more and less, and any new items being sourced, both now and in 2023)
- Sources used to purchase business supplies currently (as well as new suppliers being adopted, previous suppliers dropped, trends towards supplier consolidation and the sources used to supply home workers, both now and in 2023)
- Requirements of business supplies suppliers, both currently and in 2023 (including in-person site visits and online contact)
To be published by the end of November 2022, ‘The US Business Products Consumer: Trends and Behaviours in 2022-23‘ will provide answers to these vital questions that will affect your business.
Make sure that your organization can plan, adjust and thrive by understanding today’s US workplace by ordering ‘The US Business Products Consumer: Trends and Behaviours in 2022-23‘.
Order by clicking here.
Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.