Early bird rates for the highly anticipated third annual State of the OP Industry report are available until 14 February.
The latest report – which will be published in April – investigates the OP markets in the US, Canada, Benelux, France, Germany, UK and Australia in detail, and is based on in-depth interviews with about 65 senior executives in these markets.
The State of the OP Industry 2015-16 report is being published by Martin Wilde Associates (MWA) – specialist researchers to the global OP market – and OPI. It includes analysis and commentary from Martin Wilde, who has unrivalled experience of researching the global OP market, supplemented by further data and analysis from OPI.
The data collected from these senior OP industry executives will aim to answer the following questions for each country market covered by the study:
- What was the value of the OP market in 2015?
- What happened to sales volumes, margins and profits in 2015?
- How will sales volumes, margins and profits change in 2016?
- What will be the value of the OP market in 2016?
- Which product categories are growing or declining?
- Which product categories will win or lose in 2016?
- Which distribution channels won or lost in 2015?
- What are the prospects for key channels in 2016?
- What were the defining industry events in 2015?
- What are the expectations for the OP industry 2016 including the rise of Amazon and the attempted Staples/Office Depot merger?
To make sure you order your copy at the early bird rate – which represents a discount of 33% on the full price – please click here.