What has been the biggest factor in successfully growing the jan/san category?
- Hiring product experts (38%)
- Customers looking for single source solutions (31%)
- Sourcing the right products at the right price (23%)
- Greater product knowledge (8%)
- Negative (43%)
- No impact (27%)
- Don’t know (18%)
- Positive (12%)
- Slightly growing or flat (52%)
- Growing strongly (26%)
- We don’t sell office furniture (11%)
- Declining (11%)
- Yes (54%)
- No (43%)
- Don’t know (3%)
- Yes (67%)
- No, I don't know what it is (33%)
- No (0%)
What impact will the Brexit have on your business?
Resellers, how are your office furniture sales best described?
Was the FTC right to oppose the Staples/Office Depot merger?
Do you have a content marketing strategy?
What is your biggest growth category in breakroom?