What’s your opinion on the increase in OP market consolidation?
- Bad for the industry (54%)
- Will have to wait and see (36%)
- Good for the industry (10%)
- Infrequent – monthly/quarterly (56%)
- Not at all – we have annual pricing (22%)
- Moderate – weekly (13%)
- Very – we change prices daily or more (9%)
- Positive (38%)
- Flat (36%)
- Negative (22%)
- The best year yet (4%)
- Less than 10%, but growing (24%)
- Not at all, but part of our plans (24%)
- Very, more than 50% of sales (24%)
- Less than 50%, but still important (14%)
- Not at all, and no plans for it (14%)
- 25%-50% (50%)
- 50%-75% (25%)
- Less than 25% (17%)
- More than 75% (8%)
- What’s e-waste? (38%)
- No (35%)
- Yes (23%)
- Thinking about it (4%)
- What’s GDPR? (73%)
- We are working on it (18%)
- About to get started (9%)
- We are fully prepared and compliant (0%)
- Yes (69%)
- No (31%)
- Worse than last year (45%)
- Better than last year (40%)
- The same as last year (15%)
- The rise of Amazon (Business) (79%)
- Changes in the wholesaling channel (15%)
- Big-box takeovers/consolidation (6%)
- Hiring product experts (33%)
- Sourcing the right products at the right price (29%)
- Greater product knowledge (24%)
- Customers looking for single source solutions (14%)
- Having sufficient product knowledge (45%)
- Sourcing the right products at the right price (36%)
- Connecting with the customer’s jan/san buyer (14%)
- Training reps to sell jan/san (5%)
- Credibility in this product segment (0%)
Resellers: How dynamic is your pricing?
What’s your outlook for the OP industry in 2018
How important is m-commerce to your organisation as a sales channel?
Resellers, what percentage of sales is now derived from traditional OP?
Do you have an e-waste policy?
How prepared is your company for GDPR?
Have you taken steps to reduce your carbon footprint for product deliveries in the past 12 months?
Do you think the back-to-school season will be...
Which of these issues is the most strategically significant for you?
What has been the biggest factor in successfully growing the jan/san category?
Resellers... what is your biggest challenge selling jan/san products?