Will Amazon’s one-day delivery have a big impact on the B2B market?
- Yes (70%)
- No (30%)
- Convergence between OP & office equipment dealers (34%)
- OEM channel strategies (22%)
- None, we don’t do managed print (19%)
- Adopting the right technology tools (16%)
- Developing the mid-market (9%)
- Amazon and online competitors (37%)
- Demand reduction in traditional OP (15%)
- Digital transformation (13%)
- Channel changes (wholesaling, dealer groups) (13%)
- Customer retention (12%)
- Big-box dealer acquisitions (10%)
- Yes, negatively (56%)
- No (37%)
- Yes, positively (7%)
- No (44%)
- Not convinced yet (28%)
- Yes (28%)
- Yes (30%)
- No (21%)
- Working on it (6%)
- What's cybersecurity? (43%)
- It’s a winning strategy (13%)
- It’s a PR stunt (11%)
- Interesting, but it will never work (76%)
- Essendant and SPR merge (86%)
- Neither – maintain the status quo (46%)
- Staples buys Essendant (0%)
- Slightly growing or flat (50%)
- Growing strongly (46%)
- Declining (37%)
- We don’t sell office furniture (0%)
- It’s a positive development (2000%)
- It creates unnecessary channel conflict (1900%)
- It is inevitable (1500%)
- It’s not something I worry about (0%)
- Cleaning products (48%)
- Beverages (24%)
- Furniture (21%)
- Food (10%)
- Breakroom disposables (0%)
Resellers, what is the biggest issue for you in the MPS space?
Which of these issues is the most challenging for you?
European readers - is Brexit impacting your business?
Dealers: do the FTC conditions allay concerns over the Staples-Essendant deal?
What do you think about ISG, Pinnacle and TriMega merging into one organisation?
Resellers… what is your biggest challenge selling Safety/MRO/PPE products
Do you think the FTC will block Staples’ acquisition of Essendant?
Do you think the back-to-school season will be...
What has been the biggest factor in successfully growing the jan/san category?
What do you think of Staples’ desire to partner with independent dealers in the US?
What is your biggest growth category in breakroom?