Which of these best describes your year-on-year organic sales trend since the beginning of March?
- Minus 50%-79% (30%)
- Minus 30%-49% (23%)
- Minus 5%-29% (15%)
- Essentially flat (11%)
- Minus 80% or worse (11%)
- Plus 5%-15% (5%)
- Plus 15% or better (5%)
- Yes (83%)
- No (17%)
- Yes (67%)
- Too early to say (27%)
- No (6%)
- Yes (63%)
- No (37%)
- Developing closer relationships with customers (35%)
- Increasing gross margins (31%)
- Making better use of data (19%)
- Improving digital capabilities (15%)
- The companies won’t merge (46%)
- HP will buy Xerox (29%)
- Xerox will buy HP (25%)
- The threat of a recession (32%)
- US/China tariffs (30%)
- Brexit (14%)
- Climate change (14%)
- None of the above (10%)
- No (75%)
- Yes (25%)
- Worse (45%)
- Better (30%)
- Same (25%)
- None (36%)
- Amazon and others (30%)
- Others, but not Amazon (23%)
- Just Amazon (11%)
- A stronger independent dealer channel (50%)
- Removal of duplication (36%)
- Better pricing for independents (10%)
- More efficient marketing programmes (4%)
- Collaboration (48%)
- Health & Well-being (33%)
- Teleworking (19%)
As a result of the coronavirus outbreak, has your company implemented a remote working policy?
Will the performance of your business in 2020 be affected by the coronavirus outbreak?
Do you think traditional trade shows still have an important role to play in today’s digital world?
Which of the following is the most important for you in 2020?
HP Inc & Xerox – what do you think will ultimately happen?
What is currently your biggest macroeconomic concern?
Do you think Amazon’s Climate Pledge will have a positive impact on the OP industry?
How did this year's back-to-school season compare with last year's?
Resellers and vendors, what online marketplaces do you sell your products on?
What will be the main benefit of the US dealer group merger?
Which of these workplace trends is having the greatest impact on your business?