What impact will the end/reduction of government COVID support have on your business?
- None (35%)
- Significant (29%)
- Small (26%)
- Not applicable to my business (10%)
- Not very (67%)
- Somewhat (24%)
- Very (9%)
- Lower prices (38%)
- On time deliveries (28%)
- Delivery fulfilment rates (23%)
- Easy online ordering (11%)
- Yes (44%)
- No (28%)
- Not sure (28%)
- 6-10% (60%)
- >10% (25%)
- 1-5% (15%)
- No increase (0%)
- Unlikely (50%)
- Definitely not (24%)
- Probably (18%)
- Definitely (8%)
- A lot (65%)
- A little (29%)
- No effect (6%)
- None of the above (24%)
- Sharing facilities & equipment (24%)
- Poor air quality (18%)
- Inadequate social distancing (16%)
- Using public transport to commute (10%)
- Inadequate cleaning regimes (8%)
- Worse than last year (58%)
- Better than last year (22%)
- Same as last year (20%)
How confident are you there won’t be further COVID restrictions in the coming months?
Which of these is currently the most important for your customers?
Does being actively involved in a buy local campaign help to increase sales?
What cost of goods inflation are you expecting for the rest of 2021?
Will office paper sales return to pre-COVID levels?
To what extent is your business being affected by global supply chain capacity issues and rising shipping costs?
What is your number one concern about returning to an office working environment?
What are your sales expectations for COVID-related products in 2021?
Is there a future for speciality office supplies retailers?