Do you think the back-to-school season will be...
- Worse than last year (66%)
- Really don’t know due to the pandemic (22%)
- Better than last year (8%)
- Same as last year (4%)
- Considerable shift to jan/san and PPE categories (66%)
- All sales are down (31%)
- No change (3%)
- More confident (43%)
- Less confident (28%)
- About the same (29%)
- Very (52%)
- Reasonably (27%)
- Not very (16%)
- Not at all (5%)
- Minus 50%-79% (30%)
- Minus 30%-49% (23%)
- Minus 5%-29% (15%)
- Minus 80% or worse (11%)
- Essentially flat (11%)
- Plus 15% or better (5%)
- Plus 5%-15% (5%)
- Yes (83%)
- No (17%)
- Yes (67%)
- Too early to say (27%)
- No (6%)
- Yes (63%)
- No (37%)
- Developing closer relationships with customers (35%)
- Increasing gross margins (31%)
- Making better use of data (19%)
- Improving digital capabilities (15%)
- The companies won’t merge (46%)
- HP will buy Xerox (29%)
- Xerox will buy HP (25%)
Dealers: what sales shifts have you seen during COVID-19?
Compared with six weeks ago, how do you feel about your business prospects for the remainder of 2020?
How confident are you that your business will still be operating this time next year?
Which of these best describes your year-on-year organic sales trend since the beginning of March?
As a result of the coronavirus outbreak, has your company implemented a remote working policy?
Will the performance of your business in 2020 be affected by the coronavirus outbreak?
Do you think traditional trade shows still have an important role to play in today’s digital world?
Which of the following is the most important for you in 2020?
HP Inc & Xerox – what do you think will ultimately happen?
What is currently your biggest macroeconomic concern?