What do you think about ISG, Pinnacle and TriMega merging into one organisation?
- Yes (30%)
- No (21%)
- Working on it (6%)
- What's cybersecurity? (43%)
- It’s a winning strategy (13%)
- Interesting, but it will never work (11%)
- It’s a PR stunt (76%)
- Essendant and SPR merge (86%)
- Neither – maintain the status quo (46%)
- Staples buys Essendant (0%)
- Slightly growing or flat (50%)
- Growing strongly (46%)
- Declining (37%)
- We don’t sell office furniture (0%)
- It’s a positive development (2000%)
- It creates unnecessary channel conflict (1900%)
- It is inevitable (1500%)
- It’s not something I worry about (0%)
- Cleaning products (48%)
- Beverages (24%)
- Furniture (21%)
- Food (10%)
- Breakroom disposables (0%)
- Bad for the industry (54%)
- Will have to wait and see (36%)
- Good for the industry (10%)
- Infrequent – monthly/quarterly (56%)
- Not at all – we have annual pricing (22%)
- Moderate – weekly (13%)
- Very – we change prices daily or more (9%)
- Positive (38%)
- Flat (36%)
- Negative (22%)
- The best year yet (4%)
- Very, more than 50% of sales (24%)
- Less than 10%, but growing (24%)
- Not at all, but part of our plans (24%)
- Not at all, and no plans for it (14%)
- Less than 50%, but still important (14%)
- 25%-50% (50%)
- 50%-75% (25%)
- Less than 25% (17%)
- More than 75% (8%)
Resellers… what is your biggest challenge selling Safety/MRO/PPE products
Do you think the FTC will block Staples’ acquisition of Essendant?
Do you think the back-to-school season will be...
What has been the biggest factor in successfully growing the jan/san category?
What do you think of Staples’ desire to partner with independent dealers in the US?
What is your biggest growth category in breakroom?
What’s your opinion on the increase in OP market consolidation?
Resellers: How dynamic is your pricing?
What’s your outlook for the OP industry in 2018
How important is m-commerce to your organisation as a sales channel?
Resellers, what percentage of sales is now derived from traditional OP?