VOW Wholesale has said it has taken “significant steps” to update its Interiors workplace furniture service for its dealer customers.
The UK wholesaler pointed to several ways in which VOW Interiors – led by Vanessa Warne – has been enhanced. They include:
- Full visibility of accurate stock quantities and stock due dates on OP-Dealer and the VOW customer portal.
- 26,670 furniture attributes have been updated across 1,966 furniture codes, of which 22,482 attributes are brand new to the VOW Interiors product portfolio. These will be available in the August product files.
- Brand new imagery, including new lifestyle shots, have been added against products in the First range, as well as the 350 top-selling furniture lines.
- Average wait times for calls placed into the interiors team are now consistently less than 20 seconds.
- Customers have access to a named point of contact within the VOW Interiors team, allowing for easier accessibility should any issues or queries arise when procuring furniture and interior goods.
- A new SMS notification service has been launched, where customers will be provided with a text to notify them their delivery is on the way, the day that the order will be delivered. They will also receive a link to the courier’s name and tracking URL, via which the proof of delivery can be accessed.
- 25% of orders now go through dedicated furniture delivery vehicles to reduce touchpoints and damages to orders.