The agenda for the upcoming OPI European Forum Online is now available.
The virtual event, taking place from 17-18 November, has been designed to serve as a platform for industry leaders to debate the future of the business products sector. With the tagline ‘Winning in the Post-Pandemic Business Supplies Industry’, the forum will cover a range of essential topics to ensure executives can maximise their chances of success once the world emerges from the impact of COVID-19.
The programme includes in-depth discussions on:
- The current state of the European business products industry
- The future of the business supplies industry: an uncomfortable truth
- Disruption: are you ready for the great reset?
- Brexit and the European business supplies industry
Many thought leaders in our sector will be sharing their expertise and insight, including:
- Robert Baldrey, Chief Sales Officer Contract EU7, Office Depot Europe
- Michel van Beek, President, Fellowes EMEA & Asia Pacific
- Michel de Bruin, CEO, Greenspeed International and Chairman, ISSA Europe
- Gordon Christiansen, COO, Highlands
- Simon Drakeford, CEO, EO Group and Chairman, BOSS Federation
- Phil Jones MBE, Managing Director, Brother UK
- Oliver Klinck, Managing Director, eBay Germany
- Greg Liénard, CEO, Lyreco
- Aidan McDonough, CEO, Integra and Chairman, BPGI
- Nicolas Potier, CEO, Bruneau
- Neil Sawyer, Director of Channel & Partner Alliances, HP UK & Ireland
- Thomas Schwarz, CEO, Mayer-Kuvert-network
- Dianna Steinbach, VP of International Services, ISSA
- Alex Tatham, Managing Director, Westcoast
Topics for a series of interactive roundtables include:
- The ‘new normal’: responding to the many implications this has for our industry
- How to make your brand successful on eBay
- Marketing strategies for the modern dealer
- The future of sales team management
- Succeeding in the safety category
- What exactly is ‘the industry’?
- Sustainability and COVID-19: how do they resonate with each other?
- Outlook 2021: leveraging the heightened importance of jan/san
- The future of business printing
The focus will be very much on sharing knowledge, ideas and views. As such, most of the Forum will take the form of interactive sessions, with all delegates encouraged to participate. There will be one keynote address on the second morning of the event. This will feature a presentation entitled The Great Reset – Disrupt or be Disrupted by Matthijs Rosman, a best-selling business author and Partner at innovative growth consultancy firm RevelX. He will help the audience design go-forward strategies to enable them to innovate their way out of this crisis.
Click here to read the full programme and to book your place on this must-attend event for European business products influencers.