Carrying out the same research programme as the original report, the German version will feature the results of 400 interviews with B2B end-user OP buyers in Germany. The research will also cover all business sizes and activities.
The study is an in-depth look at what Amazon means for the OP industry both now and in the future. Swimming with Piranha investigates the world’s biggest e-tailer and addresses question such as:
- What types of businesses have bought OP from Amazon in the last 12 months?
- What kinds of products – and what share of end-users’ total OP purchases – are currently being purchased from Amazon?
- To what extent is Amazon used for making price comparisons with offline resellers?
- Which OP supply channels have lost out to Amazon?
- Do customers navigate directly to Amazon or do they just search for products online and find themselves at Amazon?
- Once at the Amazon site, do customers prefer to buy from Amazon or from an Amazon Marketplace seller?
- How will OP sourcing from Amazon change in future?
Swimming with Piranha… In Germany will be available from May 2015. This authoritative report is available for only €2,750 (£2,200).
For more information, please visit www.opi.net/piranha-de