News of OPI’s forthcoming, first-ever virtual European Forum has been very well-received, with a tremendous number of senior OP executives from around the world – including Canada, South Africa and Australia – already signed up to this must-attend event.
This year’s theme ‘Winning in the Post-Pandemic Business Supplies Industry’ will cover a myriad of topics related to the future of the OP industry in a post-COVID world.
The platform is designed to mirror the usual OPI Forum format as closely as possible, so attendees will still get the chance to network, listen to keynotes, watch panel sessions, and attend roundtables.
OPI CEO Steve Hilleard said: “While we cannot be physically present in the company of one another this year due to the pandemic, the Forum Online is definitely the next best thing. There will be plenty of time to network – we all know how much everyone in this industry loves to talk – but more importantly, we expect many key takeaways from this year’s line-up that will have a meaningful and positive impact for businesses in the months to come.”
Heavily focused on sharing knowledge, ideas and views, the programme includes in-depth discussions on:
- The current state of the European business products industry
- The future of the business supplies industry: channel structures and the need for change
- The Great Reset
- Brexit and the European business supplies industry
Topics for a series of interactive roundtables include:
- The ‘new normal’: responding to the many implications this has for our industry
- What exactly is ‘the industry’?
- How to make your brand successful on eBay
- Sustainability and COVID-19: how do they resonate with each other?
- Succeeding in the safety category
- Outlook 2021: leveraging the heightened importance of jan/san
- The future of sales team management
- The future of printing in the hybrid workplace
- How to become a post-pandemic ‘modern’ dealer
- Disrupt or be disrupted
The OPI European Forum Online takes place from 17-18 November. Click here to read the full programme and to book your place.