OPI’s European Forum will open its virtual doors on Wednesday 1 December and we are pleased to announce the final agenda.
The two-day interactive event is designed for industry leaders in Europe, North America and beyond to debate and define the evolution of the business supplies sector.
It’s difficult to pick highlights from the programme, but sessions include:
- Quick-fire interviews in which leaders from several key European countries will discuss market developments and give their thoughts on the sector post-pandemic.
- Building a sustainable business supplies industry.
- Hearing the views of the leaders of the future.
- Exploring growth opportunities in tomorrow’s workplace.
- A keynote presentation by Phil Jones, Managing Director of Brother UK.
- A detailed look at online marketplaces.
- Adapting to today’s inflationary environment.
Confirmed speakers and panellists include: Rui Carvalho, CEO, Firmo; Simon Drakeford, CEO, EO Group; Alain Josse, Managing Director, RAJA Group; Greg Liénard, CEO Lyreco; Richard Scharmann, CEO PBS Holding; Steve Haworth, CEO EVO Group; Nicolas Potier, CEO, Bruneau.
We are looking forward to seeing many of our readers and members online, and there will be time for a catch-up in the many networking rooms available on the virtual platform.
For a more detailed look at the programme, and how to book your place, visit the European Forum Online web page.