The keynote address at this year’s OPI European Forum will look at the topical issue of pricing programmes.
James Brown, Managing Partner at leading consultancy firm Simon-Kucher, will give a presentation titled Pricing Programmes: Managing Price Increases in a High Inflation Environment. He will provide insights into best practices in managing price increases, and share a tried-and-tested nine-step approach for ensuring pricing changes land in the market.
Brown has been with Simon-Kucher since 2009. He specialises in commercial strategy, with a particular focus on pricing – both in the consumer goods/retail sector and the B2B services environment. He will bring knowledge from both outside and inside the business products industry to help OPI European Forum delegates manage this current challenge.
Pricing is just one of the key topics at this year’s European Forum, which is taking place at the Novotel London West in the UK capital’s Hammersmith district from 30 November to 2 December. Other themes include:
- The future of the workplace and hybrid working
- Supply chain issues: the dramatic changes and how best to secure supply
- The relevancy of the wholesale channel in modern business supplies sales
- Hiring and keeping your best people at a time of labour shortages
- The customer journey and how to offer a frictionless experience
- The importance of new sustainability initiatives and what they mean to your competitive positioning
More details about the European Forum can be found here. Please note that the Super Early booking rate is available until 23 September.