The winners of the 21st European Office Products Awards (EOPA) were announced at a special presentation dinner on Tuesday 22 March.
The annual EOPA were presented during the OPI Partnership event which is being held from 21-23 March at the Hotel Okura in the Dutch city of Amsterdam. Partnership once again – and after a COVID-induced one-year break – brings together the leading vendors, resellers and distributors in the European business supplies industry for strategic one-to-one meetings.
The EOPA winners were announced during an evening of fine food and drink, some inadvertent comedy, and a thoughtful and warm industry toast by PBS Holding’s Dr Richard Scharmann.
EOPA 2022 winners are:
- Initiative of the Year: JGBM – Supercharge Partner Programme
- Marketing Campaign of the Year: BIC – Sustainable Development
- Sustainability Excellence: Pilot Corporation of Europe (Highly commended: Essity)
- Vendor of the Year: Exacompta (Highly commended: Fellowes Brands)
- Reseller of the Year: Bruneau
- Business Product of the Year: Renz – AIR2COLOR PRO (Highly commended: Exacompta – ETERNECO; and Pilot Corporation of Europe – B2P Ecoball)
- Wholesaler of the Year: Soennecken LogServe (Highly commended: JGBM)
- Young Executive of the Year: Falko Köhler, Customer Experience Director, Lyreco Germany
- Professional of the Year: Pieter Wolters, Senior Director, Head of Merchandising & Procurement, Staples Benelux
- Industry Achievement: Geoffrey Betts, Managing Director, Stewart Superior
OPI would like to thank the following companies for generously sponsoring this year’s EOPA: ACCO Brands, Bi-silque, Bureau Vallée, COLOP Digital, Floortex, Greenspeed, Newell Brands, Office World Group and Viking Europe.
Read a full review of this year’s Partnership and EOPA in the April/May issue of OPI.