The winners of the 20th European Office Products Awards (EOPA) were announced in a series of virtual presentations earlier this week.
Usually presented in a celebratory awards ceremony during OPI’s annual Partnership event in Amsterdam – which this year will take place from 19-21 September – the 2021 EOPA were a bit different. Not only did the judging take place online back in January, the number of award categories was also cut down to just six to really highlight the products, companies and individuals that have excelled over the past, difficult year.
None of the above took away from the achievements of the winners or the highly engaging and entertaining Zoom presentations that were attended by the winners, the EOPA judges and members of the OPI team.
The EOPA 2021 winners are:
- Business Product of the Year: 3M – Scotch™ Flex & Seal Shipping Roll
- Wholesaler of the Year: JGBM
- Vendor of the Year: Essity
- Reseller of the Year: Printus/OTTO Office
- Highly Commended: Amazon
- Professional of the Year: Dan Fati, SC Dacris Impex
- Industry Achievement: Richard Scharmann, PBS Holding
Read a full review of this year’s EOPA winners in the March/April issue of OPI.