The winners of the 19th European Office Products Awards (EOPA) were announced at a special presentation dinner on Monday evening.
The annual EOPA were presented during OPI’s Partnership event which is being held from 8-10 March at the Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and once again brings together the leading vendors, resellers and distributors in the European business supplies industry for strategic one-to-one meetings.
The winners were announced during an evening of outstanding food and drink, some great ‘stand-up’ entertainment courtesy of OPI’s own Steve Hilleard, and a warm and uplifting industry toast by Bruneau’s CEO Nicolas Poitier.
EOPA 2020 winners are:
- Product of the Year: COLOP – e-mark (Highly commended: ACCO Brands – GBC Foton 30 Automatic Office Laminator)
- Wholesaler of the Year: PBS Holding
- Marketing Campaign of the Year: Fellowes Brands: Meet Emma – Our Work Colleague of the Future
- Sustainability Award: Vendor: Bi-silque; Reseller: Commercial
- Video of the Year: BIC – Gel-ocity Quick Dry
- Initiative of the Year: Integra Business Solutions – i-merge: A Platform to Bring Businesses Together (Highly commended: International Paper – Reikan)
- Vendor of the Year: Fellowes Brands (Highly commended: International Paper)
- Reseller of the Year (revenues under €100 million): Lomax
- Reseller of the Year (revenues over €100 million): Böttcher
- Young Executive of the Year: Esmeralda González, Fellowes Brands
- Professional of the Year: Cédrik Longin, CEP Office Solutions
- Industry Achievement: Jonathan Smith, Avery
OPI would like to thank the following companies for generously sponsoring this year’s EOPA: Bi-silque, Corwell, Greenspeed, Newell Brands and Staples Solutions.
Read a full review of this year’s Partnership and EOPA in the April issue of OPI.