The winners of the 18th European Office Products Awards (EOPA) were announced at a special presentation dinner in Amsterdam on Tuesday evening.
The annual EOPA were once again presented during OPI’s Partnership event – which this year for the sixth time brings together senior executives from Europe’s reseller and vendor communities for strategic one-to-one meetings – at the Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The winners were announced during an evening of great food and drink, a highly-entertaining ‘magical host’, and an engaging industry toast by Staples Solutions CEO Dolph Westerbos.
EOPA 2019 winners are:
- Product of the Year: HP – Sprocket Photo Printer
- Video of the Year: Brother International Europe – VC-500W full-colour compact label printer with ZINK Zero Ink Technology
- Wholesaler of the Year: Exertis Supplies
- Marketing Campaign of the Year: Sensible steps for GDPR with Fellowes Brands
- Initiative of the Year: Fellowes Brands – GIVE Program
- Vendor of the Year: ACCO Brands
- Reseller of the Year: Bureau Vallée
- Young Executive of the Year: Scott Castle, VOW
- Professional of the Year: Julie Hawley, Office Friendly
- Industry Achievement: Bruno Peyroles, Bureau Vallée
OPI would like to thank the following companies for generously sponsoring this year’s EOPA: Bi-silque, Corwell, International Paper, Pilot Corporation of Europe, Rapesco, SOFEA and Staples Solutions.
Read a full review of this year’s Partnership and EOPA in the April issue of OPI.