A new category at this year’s North American Office Products Awards is looking for the brightest talent in the US business products reseller community.
The 2016 NAOPA – taking place at the SP Richards ABC show in Washington, DC, in July – will feature a new award category called Young Executive of the Year.
This exciting new award has been included in order to recognise a young executive in our industry who is making a real impact, not only in their own business but in the sector as a whole, for example through industry associations, charities or dealer organisations, etc.
There are a couple of key criteria: the person must be 1) under 35 years old, and 2) currently in a position of responsibility at a North American independent business products dealership.
In addition, the NAOPA judges will be looking for outstanding individuals who have:
– made significant, demonstrable improvements to their business, for example in sales, operations, marketing, technology, etc
– ideally been involved in benefitting the wider dealer community, for example through a dealer group, wholesaler, trade association or charitable organisation
You can nominate a colleague, a customer and even yourself by clicking the link at the bottom of the NAOPA 2016 page
Young Executive of the Year is just one of nine categories at this year’s NAOPA. The other categories are:
- Best Product – Core Office Products
- Best Product – Furniture
- Best Product – Technology Products
- Best Product – Cleaning & Breakroom
- Product Innovation of the Year
- People’s Choice Award
- Professional of the Year
- Industry Achievement
More information on how to enter and attend can be found here