OPI is pleased to announce the provisional programme for its 2021 Global Forum Online taking place at the beginning of May.
With a tagline of ‘Embracing the Future’, this interactive forum for industry leaders – from Europe, North America and beyond – is a unique opportunity to debate the future of the business supplies sector. It will cover a range of critical subjects to guide businesses to success in a post-pandemic world.
The programme includes in-depth discussions on:
- The Changing World of Work
- Future of the Workplace
- Developments at Amazon
- Turning Crisis into Opportunity
- Vendor-focused issues – adapting to an evolving marketplace
- The Future of the Channel – both in North America and Europe
There will also be a series of interactive roundtables, with topics including:
- Latest trends in B2B e-commerce
- What’s new in B2B marketplaces
- How to make your brand successful on eBay
- Leveraging the heightened importance of jan/san
- Back to business…or not? The new normal
- The future of sales
- Implications of a potential Staples/Office Depot transaction in North America
- Supply chain insights
- The changing world of work
- Amazon – a deep dive
The 2021 Global Forum Online takes place on 5 and 6 May. Each day will last for approximately four hours and the timings have been scheduled to optimise participation for delegates from both North America and Europe.
Bookings made by 9 April will be eligible for an early bird discounted rate of just $299, and there are additional discounts available for OPI Members.
For more information on the programme and the speakers, click here.
To reserve your place at the 2021 Global Forum Online, click here.