OPI and Martin Wilde Associates are pleased to announce new B2B end-user research on the ‘new normal’ workplace in the US.
Companies throughout the US have reorganised their offices and embraced hybrid work; some have gone completely virtual and disposed of their workspace entirely. It is therefore vital for all companies in the office supplies sector to have in-depth insight into not only what has happened in the past two years to B2B end users, but also what they are planning for their businesses over the next 12 months – and how that will influence business products buying decisions.
COVID-19 and Beyond is a new research report that reveals exactly what is happening in US workplaces today – and what will occur over the next year. Based on 400 in-depth interviews with office supplies buyers in each US company size bracket, region and broad activity, the research will investigate a number of critical areas:
- Changes in business operations in the past 18-24 months (eg, sales volumes, office closures and adaptations, staffing, homeworking and COVID-security).
- Expected changes in business operations over the next 12 months (as above).
- Trends and types of OP items purchased since 2020: (items being purchased less and more, as well as new items being sourced for home or remote working).
- Trends and types of OP items to be purchased over the next 12 months.
- Sources used to purchase OP items since 2020 (eg, existing or new suppliers used, previous suppliers dropped, any supplier consolidation initiatives and the sources used by ‘new’ homeworkers).
- Sources expected to be used to purchase OP items over the next 12 months.
The report will be published by the end of August 2022. For orders received by 30 April 2022, the cost of the prospect guide is only $2,995 (after 30 April, the cost will be $3,750). Order your report here.