The 2021 North American Office Products Awards (NAOPA) were awarded during Industry Week on 10 November.
Following the COVID-related disruptions of 2020, the NAOPA were back this year as the US business products industry gathered in Florida for the inaugural Industry Week, organised by Independent Suppliers Group.
The winners were:
- Best Product – Core Business Product: COLOP – e-mark
- Best Product – Facilities, Breakroom, Safety & Infection Control: Fellowes Brands – AeraMax Pro
- Best Product – Technology: OneScreen – OneScreen GoSafe
- Best Product – Furniture & Design: Special-T – CORE by Safe-T
- Innovation of the Year 2021: 3M – Post-it Flex Write Surface
- People’s Choice: Kensington – Studio Caddy with Qi Wireless Charging for Apple devices
- Young Executive of the Year: Hunter Jordan, Herald Office
- Professional of the Year: Ian Wist, Wist Business Supplies & Equipment
- Industry Achievement: Yancey Jones, S.P. Richards
Congratulations to all the winners.
Orlando (FL), USA