OPI is pleased to announce the North American Office Products Awards 2023 (NAOPA) nominees for the Young Executive of the Year award.
The NAOPA will take place during ISG’s Industry Week ‘23, which is being held in New Orleans (LA) from 8-11 October.
The nominees are:
- Daniel Benjamin, President, Benjamin Office Supply
- Tyler Condry, President, Sundance Office
- Kelly Ennis, Chief Revenue Officer, JAM BNC
- Alicia Kolbus, Analytics Specialist, Stinson’s
- Andy Richter, President, Richter Total Office
The judges wanted to recognise all the nominees for the contribution they are making to the independent dealer community, adding that the business supplies industry needs young and dynamic individuals to ensure its continued success.
NAOPA shortlists have also been announced for five product categories. The full list of nominees can be viewed here. Two additional individual awards – which do not have shortlists – will be revealed during Industry Week: Professional of the Year and Industry Achievement.
More information about Industry Week ‘23 can be found here.
Rosemont (IL), USA & London, UK