Herlitz acquired by equity firm

0

 

23 August 2005 – Boston (MA): Advent International, the private equity firm, has acquired a 65 per cent stake in Herlitz for an undisclosed sum. The remaining 35 per cent of the company is held by shareholders and listed on the German Stock Exchange.

 

Advent’s acquisition marks the first significant investment in the company following its financial restructure.