The winners of the 17th European Office Products Awards (EOPA) were announced during a special presentation dinner in Amsterdam on Tuesday evening.
The annual EOPA were once again presented as part of OPI’s Partnership event – which this year for the fifth time brings together senior executives from Europe’s reseller and vendor communities for strategic one-to-one meetings – at the Hotel Okura in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The winners were announced during an evening of fine food, fun cocktails and a heartfelt industry toast by Bernard Cloquet, Director of International Development at France-based reseller Bureau Vallée.
EOPA 2018 winners are:
- Product of the Year: Logitech Spotlight
- Video of the Year: IDEAL Shredders: Quality by Krug & Priester
- Wholesaler of the Year: Quantore
- Marketing Campaign of the Year: #BicTemptations by BIC
- Initiative of the Year: HP Office ‘Pink Ream’ by International Paper
- Vendor of the Year: Bi-silque
- Reseller of the Year – Sales under €100 million: Officeday
- Reseller of the Year – Sales over €100 million: Amazon
- Young Executive of the Year: Abdul Khamkar, EU Merchandising Manager, Office Depot
- Professional of the Year: Arnold Theuws, Managing Director Quantore
- Industry Achievement: Hans Robert Schmid, Owner/President, Printus
Read a full review of this year’s Partnership and EOPA in the April issue of OPI.