- Alternative Business Solutions (ABS), an e-trading solutions provider, has promoted Natalie Dry to the position of lead analyst for its OP division. Dry has been serving the company as integration developer for its business unit.
- Fellowes Europe has named Peter Dibben as European key account manager. Before joining Fellowes, Dibben had most recently been serving as European business manager at ACCO.
- Ingram Micro Europe has appointed Alexandra Nagels VP of human resources and services for Europe. Nagels’ predecessor Lynn Jolliffe has transferred her role to VP of human resources for Ingram Micro North America.
In the US
- ActionEmco has appointed Mike Maggio as president and chief operating officer. He has served ActionEmco as SVP of sales and operations since 2004.
- Bell Microproducts, a network storage company, has named Ingram Micro’s president, Michael Grainger, as a company director. He will also serve on Bell’s audit committee.
- Marvin Cooper has resigned from Weyerhaeuser‘s management team to concentrate on his new role as chief operating officer of the company’s fine paper products division. He had been serving the company as SVP for the cellulose fibre and white paper, containerboard manufacturing and engineering unit.