The ODP Corporation has published its 2023 Corporate Sustainability Report, providing information on the company’s environmental, social and governance practices and goals.
The publication covers ODP’s accomplishments, impact and continued focus on meeting its sustainability goals while helping customers achieve their own sustainability commitments and supplier diversity targets.
Highlights in the 2023 report include:
- Committed to set near-term, company-wide emission reductions in line with climate science with the SBTi.
- Reduced Scope 1 and Scope 2 greenhouse gas emissions by 29% since 2019.
- Collected $2.15 million to benefit 68 Title I schools and donated 18,000 fully stocked backpacks.
- Achieved 69% waste diversion with more than 64 million lbs (30 million kg) of waste diverted from landfills.
- Increased spending with diverse and small businesses by 26%.
- Supported 10,000+ minority entrepreneurs through Elevate Together.
- Logged 4,500 total volunteer hours from 970 associates in 15 communities during the Season of Service and Depot Day of Service initiatives.
The full report can be viewed here.
Boca Raton (FL), USA