2020 has brought unprecedented consumer demand for air purifiers and ACCO TruSens is meeting this demand because they recognise that people are sharing spaces in ways they never could have imagined, just a few months ago. Kids and students are schooling at home, many adults are working remotely and multi-generations are sharing space together.
TruSens Smart air purifiers are here to help reduce indoor air pollutants while providing users with all the information and control they need over their indoor air quality with the TruSens App. (TruSens App is compatible with both iOS and android devices.)
The two newest TruSens air purifiers [the Medium Smart Room Air Purifier (Z-2500) that covers a 375 sq ft room with four fan speeds, and the Large Smart Room Air Purifier (Z-3500) that covers a 750 sq ft room with five fan speeds and two airflow streams] utilise DuPont HEPA filtration that monitors indoor air quality easier and more accurately in two distinct and unique ways:
- Enhanced SensorPod Technology measures smaller particles (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10) that can be inhaled and get into your lungs and bloodstream and certain VOCs, such as formaldehyde and paint fumes. The enhanced SensorPod can be placed up to 49 ft away from the air purifier to measure pollutants and communicate results back to the air purifier in real time so it can adjust the fan speed, as needed. This means no more guessing when it comes to your indoor air quality.
- Remote Capability for Constant Monitoring: Whether you’re at home or across the world, the TruSens App (available only with the Z-2500 and Z-3500 purifiers) allows you to stay connected and gives you constant control with remote functionality. The TruSens Smart Air Purifier is also wifi-enabled and follows Alexa device voice commands so you’ll always know the quality of your indoor air. Additionally, it lets you track outdoor air quality, set up a schedule, get filter change reminders and reorder supplies.
In addition to providing enhanced sensing and cleaner indoor air, the TruSens air purifiers are easy to use, efficient and beautiful. Additional features include:
- Easy setup: Plug and play right out of the box because every SensorPod has been factory-paired with the purifier.
- Cleaner air distributed efficiently: PureDirect dual airflow uses two streams of air without directing the airflow toward people in the room. The result of rigorous testing has proven that bi-directional airflow delivers purified air more effectively throughout a room, and in some cases, has been proven to be up to 24% more efficient than traditional air purifiers with vertical airflow.
- Sleek design: The modern, understated design and varying sizes make it ideal for most living spaces.
The TruSens Smart Air Purifiers come in Medium (Z-2500) and Large (Z-35000).