TruSens continues to expand the clean air marketplace with the introduction of the TruSens Performance Series air purifiers with remote SensorPod technology. The new Performance Series Z-7000 and Z-6000 are designed to eliminate 99.99% of airborne viruses and bacteria including coronavirus(1), in larger commercial spaces up to 2,000 square feet.(2)
The Performance Series helps capture air pollutants and VOCs with long-lasting, dual-sided True HEPA and Activated Carbon filters. With powerful Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) performance, this portable new product line improves indoor air quality in professional spaces and provides a better value than competitors in the commercial sector.
The TruSens Z-7000 Performance Series air purifier is recommended for spaces up to 2,000 sq ft at two air changes per hour (ACH) with a CADR value of 519 cfm; while the Z-6000 is designed to clean air in spaces up to 1,750 sq ft at two air changes per hour (ACH) with a CADR value of 485 cfm. Each air purifier comes with dual-sided filters consisting of a True HEPA filter with highly efficient Activated Carbon honeycomb granules and a durable mesh pre-filter. The TRU-BEAM UV-C system provides exceptional coverage of the True HEPA filter using an engineered array of custom-designed optical reflectors and UV-C lights.
This new high-performance series provides better value in the portable air purification space, saving time and money with:
- Powerful Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) performance
- No electrical installation or wall mounting required
- Filters designed to last at least one year, operating 12 hours per day, under typical operating conditions
- Maintenance free TRU-BEAM UV-C lights designed to last for the entire life of the product
The TruSens Performance Series also comes with patented SenorPod technology. The enhanced SensorPod measures particulate matter (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10) and VOCs in the air, communicating real-time readings back to the air purifier which automatically adjusts the fan speed. The air quality display on the front of the air purifier reflects the readings from SensorPod with a colour-coded ring and air quality number, with details on particulate matter (PM) and VOCs.
The Z-7000 and Z-6000 air purifiers come ready to use right out of the box. Simply plug in the TruSens Performance Series Air Purifier, position the SensorPod, and it’s ready to work. High-quality, premium casters make it easy to move the unit from one area to another. Additionally, this high-performance air purifier is ENERGY STAR rated, independently verified for CADR by Associations of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) and certified with the California Air Resources Board (CARB). Both come with a two-year limited warranty.
(1) Results from independent third-party testing using aerosolised airborne concentration of human coronavirus 229E over a two-hour period in a sealed chamber. HCoV-229E is a well-established surrogate for SARS-CoV-2.
(2) AHAM uses 4.84 air changes per hour, so AHAM values are slightly different. The Z-7000 is recommended up to 2,000 sq ft & the Z-6000 is recommended up to 1,750 sq ft.