Mondi has launched NAUTILUS Elemental, its first recycled office paper product for the low-white segment. The new product made from 100% post-consumer waste complements the existing wide range of premium high-white recycled papers.
NAUTILUS Elemental is produced in Austria in compliance with certification schemes including the Blue Angel, FSC Recycled, EU Ecolabel and the Austrian Ecolabel. It is part of Green Range, Mondi’s umbrella trademark for sustainable paper solutions. The paper comes in packaging made of 100% recycled paper.
The paper offers high-quality and paper properties comparable to fresh fibre products. These include:
- CIE whiteness (ISO 11475): 55%
- Brightness UV (ISO 2470): 70%
- Readily available in 80 g/m2 in A4 & A3, ream wrapped or as a cleverbox (A4 x 2,500 sheets)
- Suitable for inkjet, laser as well as copiers
- Reduced “see through” due to high opacity
- Low dusting and perfect runnability