Ergonomic office furniture solutions firm MojoDesk, has expanded its product suite to include MojoDome, an electric sit-to-stand desk bundled with an adjustable privacy dome.
The MojoDome is purpose-built for focused work or collaboration, offering a scalable, safe and flexible alternative to the traditional office design.
MojoDome incorporates many benefits for both employers and employees, including:
- Adjustable privacy: With a press of a button, the sleek dome can adjust from fully overhead, to partially raised, to a simple panel divider. When raised, the dome offers a spacious workspace for concentration and allows collaboration when lowered.
- Superior acoustics: The dome is made of 12mm, 100% polyester fibre that dampens and absorbs background noise in each workspace. This is the same material used by recording studios and broadcasters. The curved acoustical panels eliminate echo for professional sound quality during phone calls and video conferences. The more MojoDomes an office has, the quieter the work environment becomes as each dome acts as a noise “catcher’s mitt”.
- Personalisation and ergonomics: The adjustable height desk can be programmed for the ideal ergonomic position, both sitting and standing, key to a comfortable and productive workday. The commercial-grade frame accommodates a height range of 4’11” to 6’6”.
- Individual lighting: Traditional office lighting can be harsh and fatiguing. Employees can select their perfect level of brightness using the dimmable LED lights within the dome.
- Existing space cost savings: For existing spaces, MojoDome provides significant cost savings for employers in respect to maximising square footage in an open floor plan and the fixed construction costs that accompany meeting required social distancing regulations.
- New space cost savings: MojoDome’s acoustical and lighting features allow the flexibility of using a new, unfinished space with minimal buildout. This eliminates the need for soundproofing construction, fixed walls or cubicles. Additionally, it significantly lowers energy expense, as the building needs to only meet the minimum lighting NEC standards.
- Style, safety, sustainability: Crafted with sustainability and ergonomics in mind, MojoDome has contoured front edges for maximum wrist comfort, and each desktop is manufactured at MojoDesk’s Denver factory with UL Greenguard certified 3D laminate for a healthy work environment. There are 12 options of desktop finishes to match any office decor. For safety, MojoDome is engineered with tip and collision detection and features a magnetic cable management system to prevent trip hazards and provide a clean, minimalistic look.