Kensington has announced its new family of NanoSaver Laptop Locks. The keyed and combination NanoSaver locks provide users with robust locking solutions for the new generation of compact devices equipped with the Nano security slot, including the newest devices from HP Inc, Lenovo and Asus.
The new NanoSaver Locks support the new Nano security slot, which is seventy percent smaller than the traditional slot, providing a physical security option for the next generation of ultra-thin and lightweight devices.
Kensington NanoSaver Locks feature extra-strong carbon steel cables to provide the highest level of protection against cutting attempts. The slim nano lock heads allow the device to lie flat and stable on the desktop, and have been independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, and other environmental conditions. Keyed locks support Kensington’s anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology.
The new Kensington NanoSaver portfolio of locking products includes:
- NanoSaver Keyed Laptop Lock (K64444) – the standard bearer for the NanoSaver range designed for all-round use
- NanoSaver Dual Head Laptop Lock (K64448) – with two lock heads, the user can secure their laptop and another device such as a monitor
- NanoSaver Portable Laptop Lock (K66640) – perfect for the mobile worker, the coiled cable stretches from 6 feet down to 3 inches for easy packing
- Slim NanoSaver Combination Lock (K60603) – 4-numbers and 10,000 combinations for those users that prefer a combination over a key
- Slim NanoSaver Portable Combination Lock (K60627) – perfect for working on the go, easy packing, and mobility to secure your device without a key
- Slim NanoSaver Combination Ultra Cable Lock (K60629) – Ultra-thick carbon steel cable offers the highest level of theft prevention