GBC has relaunched its classic ShredMaster line with a new sleek, modern look and the same reliable, high-performance shredding consumers have come to expect.
The new line will include 11 unique GBC ShredMasters being released throughout the fall and winter, all with new, more optimised powerful engines which allow for longer run times.
A majority of the models also include improved features, such as touch tap controls, whisper-shred technology and anti-jam technology. Plus, with both front-facing and side-facing models for home office or small business and numerous shred size options, consumers can select the ShredMaster that perfectly fits their precise needs.
Built to last with a commitment to shredding performance, dependability and usability, the design provides solutions to consumers’ most common pain points of overheating, paper jams and intrusively loud shredding.
With a professional eye for today’s security needs, the GBC ShredMaster offers various cut styles for shredding including a basic strip-cut, secure cross-cut, confidential super cross-cut and a high-security micro-cut for the strictest of security requirements.
The GBC ShredMaster series come with a two-year warranty in the US and is available on GBC.com, Amazon and through select office dealers.
- Enhanced user interface with tap touch controls, stylish slider and LEDs
- Comes in front-facing and side-facing versions for optimal space utilisation
- Longer run time and quieter engine
- New anti-jam technology
- Paper overload detection
- Variety of shredding cut styles
- Larger sized bins
- Models released: PS06-02, PX06-04, PX08-04, PX10-06, PSX10-06, PX12-06, PSX12-06
- Models being released in Winter 2020: SM10-06, SX15-06, SM15-08, SX20-08