Dyson has launched its new air purification technology for professional use in shared spaces – addressing the problem of indoor air quality in shared spaces.
- Dyson’s quietest yet most powerful purifier: The Dyson HEPA Big+Quiet Formaldehyde purifier is borne of Dyson’s long-standing expertise in airflow, acoustics, filtration and compressors.
- Cone Aerodynamics: Dyson engineered airflow delivery system, offering more than double the airflow of previous Dyson purifiers, at up to 90 litres of airflow per second of purified air.
- CO2 sensor: Reports CO2 in real time, indicating to occupiers of shared spaces when to ventilate.
- Re-engineered motor bucket: Ensures quiet operation – meticulous re-engineering incorporating ingenious acoustic solutions including a Helmholtz cavity and labyrinth seal.
- Three-phase filtration system: Capturing up to 99.95% of ultrafine particles, removing odours and gases like NO2, Benzene and VOCs and permanently destroying formaldehyde.