Canon Europe’s latest addition to its imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX portfolio is the C5800 Series – a true hub for digital transformation in effortlessly bridging physical and digital workflows to empower hybrid workforces.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800 Series excels in streamlining document workflows by combining super-fast colour print speeds of up to 70 ppm and enhanced connectivity, with the latest scan technology, making it ideal for medium to large enterprises that require high volume, productive output.
Designed to enable consistently secure, productive and effective working as part of a technology ecosystem that is location-agnostic, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800 Series truly empowers productivity.
For maximum uptime and drive efficiency, this device features quick sleep recovery, powering on in just six seconds and quick starting in four. Anti-streak, multi-feed detection and blank page removal, further reduces processing time and improves the scan performance. To save valuable time getting documents ready for use, the series delivers a broad range of embedded finishing options.
Supporting digital transformation
With in-built connectivity – integrating with cloud-storage destinations like Dropbox and OneDrive – documents can be accessed, edited and shared by colleagues working anywhere. uniFLOW Online, Canon’s cloud-based software provides a single platform to connect all working locations, through which companies can centrally manage their fleet, no matter where devices are located.
- Print speeds up to 70ppm A4 (single sided)
- Scan up to 270 ipm A4 (300 dpi duplex)
- uniFLOW Online Express as standard
- 10.1-inch fully digital colour touch panel
- Improved media handling supports smaller paper type formats, including A5
- Scan, search and store with OneDrive, SharePoint, Concur and Dropbox
- 360° security with McAfee Embedded Control software
- TPM 2.0 providing stronger encryption technology
- Quiet ADF operation
- Produces up to 18% less CO2 over its entire lifecycle
- Consumes 15% less energy than its predecessor
- Eco-stapling up to 10 sheets