Brother has introduced the RuggedJet 4250WBL – the latest addition to its popular family of compact mobile receipt and label printers. Unmatched in the industry, the 4” RJ4250WBL is equipped with dual Wi-Fi and Bluetooth radios and features built-in Apple AirPrint capability with seamless Apple MFi and Android integration. This means the printer is 100% compatible with iPod touch, iPhone, iPad and Android devices, allowing mobile and field workforces to print instantly from the device, without the need to download special drivers or interfaces.
The RJ4250WBL was engineered to support a diverse range of applications from retail and warehouse to the rugged, outdoor and in-vehicle mobile environments of field service, route/DSD, transportation, and more. Whether operating inside a facility, store, warehouse or vehicle, users can be assured of easy Bluetooth and Wi-Fi mobile printing capability.
A snapshot of features:
- Innovative. Dual Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connectivity with “ready to print” AirPrint and seamless integration with Apple MFi Bluetooth and Android Print Service Plugin technologies.
- Compact. Twenty percent smaller than its predecessor for lightweight and ergonomic design.
- Rugged. Ultra-rugged construction with reinforced parts, industrial-grade tactile buttons and moulded rubber housing engineered for improved toughness, 6.9-ft. drop protection and IP54 certified.
- Powerful. Enhanced print speeds of up to 5ips and industry-leading battery life with real-time battery status indicator.
- Easy to use. Active docking station, visible LCD display, simple loading, NFC one-touch pairing (from NFC enabled devices) and remote updates and configuration with free Mobile Deploy app.
- Smart Li-ion battery (3000mAH). Industry-leading battery life with double the capacity in about half the size – plus indicator for true real-time battery life status.
- Stay Connected. Bluetooth 4.2 (Classic/LE/MFi) and Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n) connectivity options, plus NFC capability for easy pairing (from NFC enabled devices), and more.
- Compatible. iOS SDKs for easier app integration and development.
- Versatile. Up and down tearbars to mount and use in any direction, top and side access cover release for accessibility in tight spaces, locking roll holders for accurate repeatable print margins and an active docking station accessory for fast mounting or grab and go situations.
- Protection. Exclusive Brother two-year Premier Limited Warranty.